Since 2003, I have been treating the aches, the pains & the muscle tensions of our community. In 2008, I began to assemble a team of excellent therapists who share the passion for helping clients using a range of therapies. Today we are Hampton's leading Massage Therapy clinic, with most of our clients coming to us through doctors and other Health Care Practitioner's referrals .
To provide the highest quality Massage Therapy, right here in Hampton, NB. We work closely with our clients to ensure that they are receiving the best treatment in a relaxing & comfortable environment.
What to expect from a Typical Treatment:
While each treatment we provide is unique and personalized for every client, here is a typical rundown of what you can expect at your treatment.
1. Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment
2. Your therapist will greet you and direct you to a private Treatment Room.
3. Your Therapist will have a conversation with you, which will help determine their best plan of action to treat your specific needs, and work the areas of your body which may be causing you any issues.
4. The therapist will leave the room while you get ready. You only need to remove the clothing that will provide access to the working regions discussed.
5. Once you are ready and lying on the table with the sheet over top of you, the therapist will knock on the door and ask if you are ready to begin.
6. The therapist will start off light, warming up your muscles and feeling for any knots or tighter areas that may be causing issues that you discussed. Often times with muscle tightness, and because of how muscles run & pull on one another, the source of the problem may be different from where a symptom may present itself.
7. During your treatment you are encouraged to communicate openly with your therapist, letting them know if you would like more or less pressure on a particular area.
8. At the end of the treatment, your therapist will finish up with a "Flushing Technique" to help evacuate any fluids that have accumulated in the working areas. This will also help reduce any muscle soreness later on.
9. Lastly, your therapist finish your treatment with a warm towel.
Conditions we have Experience with:
- Headaches & Migraines
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Neuralgia and Neuritis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndromes
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Bell’s Palsy
- Sciatic Nerve Symptoms
- Tennis/Golfers elbow
- Restless leg syndrome
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Muscle Spasm
- Myofascial Release
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Sclerosis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Fractures & Edema
- Frozen Shoulder
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Shin Splints
- Compartment Syndromes
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Fibrocystic Headache
- Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ) Syndrome
- Patellofemoral Syndrome